While placing a check in the offering as part of the weekly corporate worship service is the traditional and still the most common way to give recurring or one-time gifts, a growing number of donors give to NCCC while taking advantage of the convenience of paying bills through the online banking option offered through their bank.
We offer the capability to give both one-time and recurring gifts online through our website. All gifts facilitated through our online giving program will appear as "North Cincinnati Community Church" on a donors' credit card or bank statements.
All financial information is securely stored by the payment processor through an encrypted database and is not stored on the servers at North Cincinnati Community Church. If you have any questions regarding your account, please contact the church bookkeeper, Kathy Toth (Kathy@northcincy.org or 513.229.0190).
Online Giving Instructions
In order for you to setup online giving, your correct email address must be in our church database. If necessary, please call the Finance Office at (513) 229-0190 to verify your email address.
Please select the option that best describes you:
Option # 1 - I need an NCCC Touchpoint account:
Use the following instructions:
- Enter your first and last name, birthdate, and email address.
- Click Submit to find your record in the church database.
You will be sent an email with a link that is good only one time (for security purposes). Click that link to access the setup page.
Option # 2 - I already have an NCCC Touchpoint account and I want to set up recurring giving:
Use the following information:
- Enter the dollar amount beside each fund to which you want to give.
- Select the frequency (twice monthly, every month, etc.) of your gift.
- Select how often you would like your gift to repeat (1 for every month, 2 for every other month, etc.)
- Select the date on which you want the payments to begin.
- Enter your bank routing number and your checking account number.
- Click Submit to complete the process.
Forgot your password? Click here for a new one.
Option #3 - I would like to make a one-time contribution to North Cincinnati Community Church:
Click HERE to make a one-time contribution.